Chloé Weber has more than 20 years of experience in sport physiotherapy. A former pro sailing competitor, she understands that athletes and active people want to get back to training as soon as possible after an injury. She is a proactive therapist who likes to work with the medical and training support teams of professional athletes and active people to get them back to fitness quickly. She herself practices numerous outdoor sports in her freetime: freeride skiing, enduro/DH mountainbiking, windsurfing, SUP, rock climbing among others.
After her Physiotherapy diploma in 2000, Chloé continuously updates her skills with new therapeutic techniques. In June 2017, she has obtained with succes a Diplom of Osteopath. She is also specialist in Sport Physiotherapy and trained as a Personal Trainer.
Chloé uses both passive and active rehabilitation treatments techniques in sport physiotherapy and she is happy to take on active patients for manual therapies and osteopathy on request.
Text or phone 078 646 45 22 for an appointment or find her on Facebook. Please note that we need 24hrs notice to cancel or modify an appointment. The appointment excused or not within the 24hrs will be invoiced.
- 2015 to present: working as an independent sport physiotherapist for clients inlcuding Forward Morges Hockey Club and athletes active in cycling, freeride skiing, football, tennis, triathlon, sailing, climbing and martial arts.
- 2010-2014: official sport physiotherapist of Lausanne Hockey Club (LNA-LNB).
- 2005-2010: employed at Cressy Santé Swiss Olympic Centre, Geneva. Physiotherapist to Geneve Servette hockey players.
- 2008-2010: official sport physiotherapist of Chênois Handball Club (LNB).
Sport career highlights
- 2006-2010: semi-professional sailor for Alinghi and Ladycat teams (D35) / 3 seasons of M2 Speedtour on Arsch Transports and GNSM.
- 2007: winner of the Bol d’Or classe monocoque (Psaros 40).
- 1994: European Champion classe surprise.
Diplomas and training
- 2021: Bone settling training neck, shoulders, elbows, wrists
- 2019: Bone settling training hips, knees, ankles
- 2017: Diploma of Osteopath obtained after 6 years of training while working
- 2007-2009: DAS Sport physiotherapy.
- 2000: Diploma of Physiotherapy, HES Genève
- Others: dry needling, taping, personal training, nordic walking instructor, trigger points, manual therapy SAMMT, reeducation on climbing walls, pilates.