After graduating of a Master in physiotherapy with a speciality in sport pathologies in Belgium, Joffrey immediately started working into sports which has always been his vocation. Since his childhood, he has been able to practice many individual and team sports up to intense levels of competition and training such as running, motocross, Crossfit, yoga, swimming, rock climbing, acro gymnastics, Ski, MTB, boxing, break dance. As a result, he has an excellent understanding of sport injuries mechanisms. He will proactively guide you through the different stages of your rehabilitation and optimize your treatment according to your sport discipline.
His knowledge in personal training will help him to follow you until your return-to-play. He keeps training to reinforce his experience in Sport rehabilitation. He can now apply a lot of different of techniques during his treatments such as Manual Therapy, Dry Needling, Hooks, Flossing, and Taping. Joffrey is also specialized in Cardiac Rehabilitation for athletes who experienced cardiac issues or thoracic surgery.
Text or phone +41 79 568 78 35 to fix an appointment. Please note that we need 24hrs notice to cancel or change an appointment unless we will have to charge you for it.
- Early 2021 to present: Freelance Sport physiotherapist within the practice of Saugy Performance.
- 2017 to 2021 : Move to Switzerland and work in different practices specialised in Sport physiotherapy. Main physiotherapist of the Stade Lausanne Football team between 2018 and 2020.
- 2015-2017 : Main physiotherapist of the University of Brussels Sport teams (all disciplines). In parallel specialisation in cardiac rehab and personal training.
Trainings and Diploma
- 2015: Master in Physiotherapy – Brussels
- Others: Personal Training, Manual Therapy, Dry Needling, Visceral Therapy,
Hooking, Taping, Flossing.